Hall Pavilion Availability - Week 50, 2019
The Hall Pavilion is in a residential area. In order to protect the quiet enjoyment rights of nearby residents, regretfully no 16th to 21st birthday, school or college party bookings will be accepted, and all hirers must accept the hire conditions set out below.
Instructions: Navigate to the week/day you want to book and click the associated [Book Now] button. Please also be aware of the Hire Conditions outlined below before continuing.
6PM - 8PM
10AM - 12PM
6PM - 8PM
4PM - 6PM
9AM - 11PM
• For a weekend block booking (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) click "Book Now" on the Friday.
The Hirer agrees to use the Hall Pavilion (a non-smoking venue) subject to the following conditions:
- The Association reserves the right to refuse or cancel a hiring.
- The function is not a 16th to 21st birthday, school or college party
- The Hire ends at 11.00 pm, when all noise must cease, and the pavilion should be vacated by 11.30pm.
- Playing of music or other noisy activity outside the Pavilion is prohibited
- To minimize noise disturbance, the doors facing Gladstone Street must be kept closed
- Noise inside the Pavilion must be within limits set out in the Environment Protection Act of 1997
- Alcohol is not to be consumed in the car park
- A car park speed limit of 10 kph applies
- Cooking is not permitted in the Pavilion using other than installed kitchen equipment
- The Hirer is responsible for the removal of all waste and rubbish and ensuring that the Pavilion and surrounds are left in a clean and tidy condition
- The Hirer is liable for the cost of repair of any damage caused to the Pavilion or surrounds during the hire period
- The Hirer acknowledges that a breach of any of these conditions will result in forfeiture of part or all of the Bond.
- The Hirer indemnifies the Association for any loss or damage caused by a negligent act or omission of the Hirer or any other person during the hire period.
We provide Pavilion Hire details to ACT Police. Please make appropriate security arrangements, and provision for travel home if alcohol is being served.